Plugins offer you possibilities to display the data of the table differently. By activating and setting up a plugin in your Base, you can easily switch between table view and, for example, a calendar or map view. Add the plugin to the toolbar to access the plugin with just one click.
Activate a plugin #
- Click Plugins in the Base header.
- Select Set up plugins.
- Add the desired plugin with Add.
- The plugin is now displayed within the plugin window.
- Move the mouse over the added plugin and click the three-dot icon.
- Select the Add to Toolbar option from the drop-down menu.