In SeaTable you can organize data of any type and any format just as you like: Appointments and tasks for the upcoming product launch, image material for the next exhibition as well as property data for efficient property management. Thanks to SeaTable's flexible analysis tools, you have your data at hand in the structure you want, and its different view modules open up completely new fields of application. Should you ever lose data due to your enthusiasm, SeaTable's versioning and snapshots will restore it in no time.
In this section you will learn more about all these capabilities of SeaTable. Specifically, you will learn,
- How SeaTable organizes data and you manage it,
- what options you have for data collection,
- how easy it is to analyse and evaluate data,
- which diverse recovery options SeaTable offers and
- how to import data into SeaTable and export data from SeaTable.
The posts focus on how individual users work on bases and tables. If you want to learn more about SeaTable's team features, jump to the Collaboration section.