Our branch management template makes it easier for you to manage your branches. The template helps you to optimise processes between the individual branches and the head office. It makes your work clearer and more efficient. It makes it easier for your sales managers to evaluate and improve individual stores and gives you an overview of the turnover and geographical sales strength of all shops.
POS material can be easily ordered by your staff via a web form and training for your staff can also be easily planned. Of course, you can also adapt all our specifications, change them and add new ones to the existing template.
In our article you will learn how to use the template exactly and which features you can expect.
Features of the Store Management Template used:
- Timeline plugin to visualise the scheduling of your sales managers
- Map plugin for visualising the turnover clusters
- Using the functions of SeaTable columns
- Deposit of data such as pictures and documents in the base
- Single-select columns for categorising and grouping data
- Rating columns for rating individual branches
- Personalised sharing of individual tables and views for internal groups and external partners so that employees only see their own views
- Individual security settings for changing and using the base for user groups
- Individual settings for blocking views
- "Web forms" for recording new goods receipts and orders (a paid subscription must be taken out for customisation)