Zapier lets you connect APP to 2,000+ other web services. Automated connections called Zaps, set up in minutes with no coding, can automate your day-to-day tasks and build workflows between apps that otherwise wouldn't be possible.
Each Zap has an app as the trigger , where your information comes from and which causes one or more actions in other apps where your data gets sent automatically.
Getting started with Zapier
Sign up for a free Zapier account, from there you can jump right in. To help you hit the ground running, here are some popular pre-made Zaps.
How do I connect SeaTable to Zapier?
- Log in to your Zapier account or create a new account.
- Navigate to "My Apps" from the top menu bar.
- Now click on "Connect a new account..." and search for "SeaTable".
- Enter an API token of a SeaTable Base to connect SeaTable to Zapier .
- Once this is done, you can start creating an automation! Use a pre-made Zap or create your own with the Zap Editor. Creating a Zap requires no coding knowledge and you will be walked step by step through the setup.
- Need inspiration? See everything that is possible with SeaTable and Zapier.
If you have any additional questions, you can reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.