Working Student Text, Content & EditingMainz, Germany
We are looking for a working student in the field of text, content and editing who is keen to develop concrete use cases of SeaTable and promote them in the form of blog texts, newsletters and online publications.
We believe that it takes unique people to create a unique product and experience. That's why we are continuously looking for reinforcements for our team to work on the way people will interact with their data in the future.
We attach great importance to finding exactly the right employees for our start-up. Apply and let us find out if we fit together.
We are looking for a working student in the field of text, content and editing who is eager to get to know every function of SeaTable in order to then use this knowledge to develop concrete use cases for our future customers. This task includes developing, conceptualising and also describing the respective use case in order to make SeaTable as tangible as possible and to communicate the added value of our solution in the best possible way.
This task offers a lot of freedom for very individual development and the implementation of your own ideas. At the same time, you will learn a lot about search engine optimisation, newsletter marketing and online visibility.
What you should bring with you as a working student in text, content and editing:
- Degree in communication or media sciences or a similar course of study
- High motivation and team spirit
- Excellent written and spoken German language skills
- Experience in creating editorial content
- Place of residence near Mainz
- Ideally with initial experience in the field of SEO
What will you do?
- Development of application examples of our SeaTable solution
- Creation of theme-related templates
- Creation of editorial contributions to this application example
- Writing regular newsletters to our users
- Monitoring the publication against the background of search engine optimisation
- Intensive cooperation with the rest of the marketing team
What we offer in return:
- The unique opportunity to shape the profile of SeaTable from the start
- Steep learning curve through freedom in design and implementation
- Become part of a fast growing Tech-Startup from Germany
- Young and challenging team, where fun is not missed out
- 12 € per hour (more with appropriate experience)
Do you recognize yourself? Then send us your CV and tell us why we should pay special attention to your application.