Onboarding specialistMainz, Germany
We are looking for an Onboarding Specialist for SeaTable to become the #1 face and contact for our clients. Become an expert on SeaTable and help our clients effectively leverage the power of SeaTable to achieve maximum impact for their business.
Share this page
We believe that it takes unique people to create a unique product and experience. That's why we are continuously looking for reinforcements for our team to work on the way people will interact with their data in the future.
We attach great importance to finding exactly the right employees for our start-up. Apply and let us find out if we fit together.
As an Onboarding Specialist, you will become a leading expert on our SeaTable product and at the same time the face and contact person of SeaTable for our new customers. Every customer has unique needs and challenges. Act as a trusted advisor and help our clients use SeaTable effectively to achieve maximum impact for their businesses.
What you should bring with you as an Onboarding Specialist:
- High motivation and ability to work in a team
- Excellent knowledge of the German language, both written and spoken
- Enthusiasm in dealing with customers
- You see the small details, are organised and can structure and simplify complex problems
- Good presentation and training skills
- Technical affinity
- Emphatic nature and the ability to empathise with the needs of customers
- Residence near Mainz
What will you do?
- First point of contact and contact person for new customers
- Contacting and supporting new corporate clients
- Individual 1:1 onboarding sessions
- Design use cases to optimally support customers' processes and workflows
- Build strong relationships and generate upselling opportunities for the sales team
- Intensive cooperation with the rest of the marketing team
What we offer in return:
- Innovative environment with a wide range of job opportunities
- New challenging tasks every day
- High level of personal responsibility
- Become part of a fast-growing tech start-up from Germany
- Young and challenging team where fun is not neglected
- Good pay with growth potential
Do you recognise yourself? Then send us your CV and tell us why we should pay special attention to your application.