We believe that it takes unique people to create a unique product and experience. That's why we are continuously looking for reinforcements for our team to work on the way people will interact with their data in the future.
We attach great importance to finding exactly the right employees for our start-up. Apply and let us find out if we fit together.
We are looking for a web designer who is eager to take our digital business card seatable.io to a new level and ideally also to maintain and further develop our self-programmed PHP interfaces and plugins. We offer an exciting and challenging working environment in a young and wild team.
What techniques do we use:
- own PHP REST APIs
- custom cron jobs
What you should bring as a working student web designer WordPress/PHP:
- Experience in working with WordPress
- Experience with Responsive Design techniques
- High motivation and willingness to learn
- The willingness to work in a team
- Place of residence near Mainz
- Fluent in spoken and written German
Which would be an advantage:
- Experience in programming WordPress plugins
- Experience in handling REST APIs
What we offer in return:
- Innovative environment with a wide range of possible applications
- New challenging tasks every day
- High level of personal responsibility
- Become part of a fast growing Tech-Startup from Germany
- Young and challenging team, where fun is not missed out
- 12 € per hour (more with appropriate experience)
Do you recognize yourself? Then send us your CV and tell us why we should pay special attention to your application.