Within a SeaTable group, you can assign permissions by assigning a specific role to group members. You have to distinguish between the roles owner, administrator and member, which all have different permissions.
It is important to note that only as the owner or administrator of a group, you can change the permissions of the other members. Here you will learn how to assign permissions in a group:
Assign permissions in a group
- Switch to the SeaTable home page.
- Click the triangle icon to the right of the name of the group for which you want to assign permissions.
- Go to Manage Members.
- To edit, click the pencil icon to the right of each group member's current role.
- Select the role you want to give to the respective user by clicking on the selection box.
- Confirm your selection by clicking the Close field.