As a team administrator, you can create new team members via the team administration without them already being registered with SeaTable. During the creation you can already assign your new team member to first groups and make security relevant settings. Your new team member will then receive his or her access data by e-mail and can start working with you immediately.
Add team members #
- Click on your profile in the upper right corner.
- Select the Team Management option from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the Team menu item under Navigation.
- Click the Add Team Member button.
- A new window will open. Set the user name.
- Enter the email address of the person you want to add as a team member.
- Set your own password or generate an automatic password by leaving the input blank.
- Select the language in which you want the email to be written.
- Click Add Team Member.
More options when creating a team member #
You can set the following security options by activating the corresponding sliders:
- Decide if you want your new team member to become an administrator of the team.
- Decide if you want your new team member to go through 2-factor authentication.
Under the Groups tab you can select the respective groups and determine the role your new team member should have in the group: none, member or admin. Selecting one of the last two options will add the new team member to the groups.