We believe that it takes unique people to create a unique product and experience. That's why we are continuously looking for reinforcements for our team to work on the way people will interact with their data in the future.
We attach great importance to finding exactly the right employees for our start-up. Apply and let us find out if we fit together.
We are looking for a system administrator Linux, who is not afraid of new challenges and new technologies. On behalf of our customers we look after Linux systems of various sizes.
What techniques do we use:
- Debian/Ubuntu Server
- Bash scripting
What you should bring Linux as a system administrator:
- 1 to 2 years professional experience
- High motivation and willingness to learn
- The willingness to work in a team
- Place of residence near Mainz
- Several years of experience with the Linux command line
- Fluent in spoken and written German
Which would be an advantage:
- Experience in managing projects and customers
What we offer in return:
- Innovative environment with a wide range of possible applications
- New challenging tasks every day
- Direct customer contact, high personal responsibility
- Become part of a fast growing Tech-Startup from Germany
- Young and challenging team, where fun is not missed out
- Good pay with growth potential
Do you recognize yourself? Then send us your CV and tell us why we should pay special attention to your application.