Working student web design (Wordpress/PHP/API)Mainz, Germany
We are looking for a working student in the field of web design (WordPress/PHP/API), who can take care of our digital business card seatable.io and independently create new page sections, own WordPress plug-ins and PHP scripts.
Share this page
We believe that it takes unique people to create a unique product and experience. That's why we are continuously looking for reinforcements for our team to work on the way people will interact with their data in the future.
We place great importance on finding exactly the right employees for our startup. Apply and let's find out if we fit together.
We are looking for a web designer who is eager to raise our digital business card seatable.io to a new level and who ideally also takes care of and further develops our self-programmed PHP interfaces and plug-ins.
Other topics may also include:
- Building new website areas with SeaTable as database backend
- Further development of existing Stripe webhook logics
- Establishment of new logics and processes, e.g. e-mail automations depending on customer behavior
- Further development of our current team management to include caching
- Development of apps for various automation platforms (Zapier, Make, n8n, ...)
We offer an exciting and challenging working environment in a young and wild team.
What techniques do we use:
- Own PHP REST APIs
- individual cronjobs
What you should bring as a working student web designer WordPress/PHP:
- Experience in working with WordPress
- Experience with Responsive Design techniques
- High motivation and willingness to learn
- Willingness to work in a team
- Residence near Mainz
- German fluent in spoken and written
What would be advantageous:
- Experience in programming WordPress plug-ins
- Experience in dealing with REST APIs
What we offer in return:
- Innovative environment with a wide range of job opportunities
- New challenging tasks every day
- High level of personal responsibility
- Become part of a fast-growing tech start-up from Germany
- Young and challenging team where fun is not neglected
- 15 € per hour (more with experience)
Do you recognise yourself? Then send us your CV and tell us why we should pay special attention to your application.