To help you keep track of all the bases in SeaTable, individual bases can be favorited. Favorited Bases appear under the Favorites section. Here you can learn how to add bases to favorites:
Favorite a base in SeaTable:
- Switch to the SeaTable home page.
- Hover the mouse over the Base you want to add to the Favorites.
- Click on the three dots.
- Click Add Favorites.
- The corresponding Base is now automatically marked with a star and appears under the Favorites section.
1. click on the three dots next to the corresponding base and then select Remove from Favorites. 2.
Move the mouse over the corresponding Base in the Favorites and click on the X .
Bases that you have added to your favorites always appear at the top of your home page. The order of your bases and groups is always (from top to bottom):
- My Bases
- Released for me
- Group 1
- Group 2
- ... (all your groups follow in any order you can change)