In SeaTable you can comment rows , for example to give feedback to each other within a team. There are two ways to access this feature.
rows comment via the drop-down menu
- Right-click on a row to access the drop-down menu.
- Select the Comment option row .
- A new window will open where you can write comments to a line entry.
rows comment via the detail view
- Move the mouse to the numbering at the beginning of the line.
- Open the line details by clicking on the double arrow icon.
- In the appeared window click the door icon in the upper right corner.
- In the comments category you can write comments.
Add team members to the chat
You can draw the attention of team members to your comment by sending it to them via the Plus symbol to add to the chat. Alternatively, you can also add a
Display of the commented rows
In the first column of the table, a speech bubble icon with a number indicating the number of comments in the last 7 days appears for commented rows . Click on the icon to open the comment window with the chat history.
Delete comments and mark as done
Only the creator himself can delete his comments or mark them as done. To do this, he clicks on the three dots to the right of his comment and selects the desired option. Comments marked as done are indicated by a green color.
Add images to a comment
You can also add images to your comments via the image icon below the input field. These are only visible in the comment window and are not stored in an image column of the table, but in the file management of Base.