In SeaTable you have the possibility to create a new empty base in the My Bases workspace. You can also create a new base in one of your groups if you are the owner or administrator of that group. However, as a simple group member, you cannot create a new Base in a group.
Create a new empty base #
- Start from the home page of SeaTable.
- In the appropriate workspace (My Bases or one of your groups), click Add a Base or Folder.
- Then select Create Blank Base.
- Give the base a name, assign it a color and an icon and save the operation by pressing the Enter key.
- The newly created base now appears in the corresponding workspace.
You can now fill your new Base with content and build processes in it as you see fit.
Name restrictions #
You can use virtually any character for the name of your base. However, currently the two characters slash and backslash are not allowed. Emojis are also not allowed.