SeaTable allows you to delete files and images from their respective columns in two different ways. The following instructions apply to both image and text columns.
Remove attachments via the line details #
- Open the detailed view of the column by clicking on the double arrow icon that appears when you move the mouse over the numbering of row .
- Move the mouse over the image file you want to delete.
- A black X is now visible in the upper right corner. Click on this.
- Another window opens with the question Do you really want to delete this image. Click yes.
Delete via cell #
- Open the detailed view of the cell by clicking on the double arrow icon or double-clicking on the cell.
- You have Two options to delete the documents:
- Click Select and select several documents you want to delete.
- Hover the mouse over the document and click the three-dot icon to select the Delete option.