To add new entries in the calendar, you have several options. You can do it in the table by creating a new row there and entering an appointment in the date column, which will then also be displayed in the calendar plugin.
But also directly in the calendar plugin it is very easy to make entries. There it depends on the selected representation(month, week or day) how you can enter an appointment.
Create new entries via the row details
- Open the Calendar plugin and select the Month display option.
- Hover the mouse cursor over a field in the calendar and click the plus icon that appears in the upper right corner.
- Create a new entry in the line details and confirm by closing the window with .
Pull up appointments in the weekly and daily overviews
For this function you need two date columns that can capture clock times.
- Create a date column for the start time, turning on the To the minute option.
- Create a date column for the end time and turn on the To the minute option.
- Open the calendar plugin and select the weekly or daily overview.
- Set the two date columns for the calendar in the settings (accessible via the cogwheel icon ).
- In the calendar, click on the time you want the appointment to start, hold down the mouse button and drag the box open to the time you want the appointment to end.
Move appointments via drag and drop
You can conveniently drag and drop the created dates in the calendar plugin. This will automatically change the corresponding entries in the date columns of your table. This function is available for the monthly, weekly and daily overview.