Remove files and images via the row details
- Open the detailed view of a row, by clicking on the double arrow icon, which appears as soon as you move the mouse over the numbering of the row .
- In the Line Details window, hover over the image or file you want to delete.
- In the upper right corner of the miniature, a will now appear. Click on this.
- A dialog opens with the question Do you really want to delete this file/image? If yes, click Delete.
Delete via the cell
- Open the All Images or All Files window by double-clicking the cell in an image or file column.
- For images, deleting works the same as using the line details. For files you have the following options:
- Click Select and select all the files you want to delete. Confirm with Delete.
- Hover the mouse cursor over a file and click the three-dot icon to select the Delete option.