Tables in SeaTable consist of columns and rows. Within a base you can add up to 500 columns to a table. For each column you have individually the possibility to select a suitable column type depending on the data type.
A detailed overview of all column types currently available in SeaTable can be found here.
- Click the [+] symbol to the right of the last column in your table.
- In the upper field, name the column you want to add.
- In the lower field, assign a suitable column type to the column from the drop-down menu.
- For a large part of the column types, you also need to make other specific settings for the column.
- Confirm the process by clicking Submit.