If at some point you no longer need the shared records you have created, you can easily delete them from the home page at any time.
Deleting a common record
- Open the home page of SeaTable.
- Click on the Shared record tab.
- Select the shared record you want to delete.
- Click the three dots and then click Delete.
- Confirm the process once again with Delete.
Effects of deletion
- For any tables that use data from the deleted shared record, there is no longer a synchronization option.
- However, the data of the common data set, which are located in the corresponding tables to date, are retained.