SeaTable's filter function allows you to use filter rules to filter out the desired entries from a table and display only those entries that meet certain criteria. The set filter refers only to the active view.
Filter entries in a view #
- Select the view in which you want to set a filter.
- Click Filter in the view options above the table.
- Go to Add filter.
- In the first field, select the column for which you want to define a filter rule.
- In the middle field, specify the condition according to which the entries are to be filtered.
- In the last field, decide to which option, value or term the condition should refer.
The different conditions when filtering #
Depending on the column type you want to filter by, the conditions you can select will also adjust.
Here are some examples
You have these condition options with a Text column:
You have these condition options with a Single selection column:
You have these condition options with a Image column:
Remove a filter #
You can restore created filters deleteby clicking on the x symbol click.
Apply multiple filters #
You can create one or more filters that further restrict the first condition. Read more about this in the article Linking filter rules with AND and OR.
Rearrange filters #
You can move and rearrange filters by using the Six dots icon to move.