A structured approach is required in project management - many project management teams use the Kanban method for this. It consists of a Kanban board with Kanban cards on which important tasks are noted. The cards are sorted according to work status:
- To do
- In progress
With a Kanban board, ongoing work steps are visualised, processes are streamlined and there is a continuous flow of cards from "To Do" to "Done".
There are well-known tools for a digital Kanban board, such as Monday or Trello, but despite their flexibility, they can reach their limits when it comes to overarching functions and more possibilities. This is where SeaTable comes in and offers a valuable alternative to Trello with the Kanban plugin, which is also suitable for many other use cases.
Visualise your complete project flow in your SeaTable Base and design your Kanban board according to your needs. You want a classic Kanban board according to work status? No problem! Or do you want to organise your projects according to an internal development process? That's not an issue either. SeaTable offers you the flexibility you need for your projects. In our article, you will learn exactly how to use the template and which features you can expect.
Our template already visualises an extensive project with different tasks. With the Kanban plugin, you structure your project and give your team clear tasks. The timeline plugin also enables detailed and targeted scheduling of your project so that all steps are planned accurately and realistically. Furthermore, we have integrated a problem-centred ticket system that your employees can use themselves to solve problems.
The big advantage: SeaTable can not only be used as an alternative to Trello, but can also be used for countless other applications in human resources, sales, marketing or administration. This way you have a software that you can use across the board and reduce the use of different programmes.
These features are included in the template:
- Personalised release of individual tables and views for internal groups and external partnersso that staff only see their own views
- Individual security settings for changing and using the base for user groups
- Individual settings for blocking views
- Kanban plugin for visualisation of projects and tasks
- Timeline plug-in for visualising the scheduling of projects and tasks
- Notification rules with trigger function when certain cases occur
- Use of the functions of SeaTable columns:
- Deposit of data such as pictures and documents in the base
- Single-select columns for categorising and grouping data
- Linked columns for assigning tickets
Take your project management to the next level with the Kanban plugin and optimise your workflows! With the timeline, no task will ever get out of your sight again. Register for free and just try it out.
To use this template, click on "Export" in the top right-hand corner of the template. You SeaTable can then import this template directly into the template.