If you are still undecided about the design of your Base or simply looking for new inspiration, you also have the option in SeaTable to create a Base using a template.
Create a base using a template #
- Switch to the SeaTable home page.
- Depending on whether you want to create a base under My Bases or in a specific group, click Add a Base or Folder in the corresponding area.
- In the selection box that opens, click Create Base from Template.
- Select any template for your Base and click Use Template.
- The Base will now appear in the appropriate group and you can immediately start using this Base.
Using a template directly from the SeaTable website #
On SeaTable's website in the Templates section you will find a variety of templates for different use cases. Each template offers you a preview of the table structure on the website, so you can quickly get a feel for how the base is built.
If you like a template and want to try it out, you can click Use Template to have the template copied directly to your SeaTable Cloud in the My Bases area. You will also jump directly into the Base and can immediately start exploring it.
If you are not currently logged in, you will first land on the login page. Once you have authenticated yourself, you will need to click the Use template link again.