Here you can decide individually for each base whether it is a Reading Release or around a Read and write enable should act.
You can share your Bases both from the Home screen and within a Base.
Share a Base from the Home Page
- Go to the home page of SeaTable.
- Move the mouse cursor to the base you want to split and click the three dots that appear on the right.
- Click Share.
- Go to Release for group.
- Select the desired group to which you want to share the Base.
- Set whether you want to assign read and write perm issions or read-only permissions.
- Click Submit.
Release within Base
If you are currently in a Base, you can also create a share without having to switch to the Home screen. To do this, click the Share icon at the top right of the Base options. The window that opens to create a share looks just like the one on the Home page. Just follow the above clicking instructions starting from step 4.
- You can only share bases with groups you are already a member of.
- Bases that you have created yourself can be shared at any time, while bases that belong to a group can only be shared with other groups by owners and administrators.
- A group that has been released a base by you has no owner rights and thus cannot change the name of the base, for example.
To learn how to share individual tables and views of a Base to a group, see the article Creating Custom Sharing.